Wednesday, November 9, 2011

C4K- Mrs. Yollis' Blog

I spent hours looking over the blog Mrs. Yollis and her class has created. I have also been following her on twitter. Looking and clicking through the links I have gained a respect for Mrs. Yollis, she has really put in some hours working on this project. Her motto “Learning and Sharing Together” is one that most classrooms should adopt, I know that this will definitely be in my future classroom.


I think being able to connect the student to their families is awesome. This allows familes to seewhat the students have doing in the classroom. Also at the top of her blog you will find several links. One of which is to her classroom website which allows not only the parents but the students as well to flip between the two “safely”. On her website she has links to many other links that are fun and educational both for the parent and the student.
I thought it was amazing that her blog had over 72,000 hits from all around the world which was more than I can say for our blog. Mrs. Yollis has made her blog informative, inviting, creative and easy to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment