Monday, November 28, 2011

C4K- 9, 10, 11


#9.
After watching Ben Folds singing and then reading over the lyrics and his blog several times, I finally came to the realization of what he was trying to tell us. After we begin teaching we shouldn't let other teachers or our student change who we are and our ideals of what education should really be all about. There will come a time that every ounce of our patience is tried and we will have to remain true to who we are.

#10.
After looking all over Mrs. Yollis' blog and spending quite some time there I realized that this kids are having a great time learning all kinds of new things. I was assigned the October 4 blog entry which was a Skype session with kids from New York. They traded all kinds of important information regarding their state. I think learning this way is definitely much more fun but I think it will allow the kids to remember the information for a much longer time. I would much rather learn from other students and through finding out interesting information by researching than listen to a teacher stand in front of a classroom and lecture on something.

#11
Hayley is from New Zealand. In her post she talks about how her dog loves to play in the water and sand and then shakes off all the water when he is out of it. It drives her crazy! I told her that I love dogs and that my dog also does that but after a bath and gets water all over me and all over the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment