Wednesday, September 28, 2011

c4k -1,2, 3 SUMMARY

My first student I was assigned to was from New Zealand. He had commented on what they considered a "Silly Sports Day". He talked about how his team won many of the events but also lost some. I responded to him by saying that I was glad that he had fun on that day. I also told him that sometimes it is okay to learn, that he can learn from his mistakes and do better the next time his school has another "Silly Sports Day". I also encouraged him to keep doing well in school and that I hope he has a great year.

My second student was a child in Mr. Wolfe's class. He left a post about how he had fun playing outside this summer and that he went hiking. I asked him in my reply what kind of activities or games he likes to do. I also told him about my little girl and how she enjoys playing outside as well. I also asked where he had gone hiking and that we enjoy that also.

The class at St. Elmos did a wonderful job on a video which described ways they (the students) were different and the same. Jenna was my assigned student this week. She is a girl. In her part of the clips she tells us that she is sensitive and energetic. Watching the video you could tell this group of students were very intelligent and worked hard in the classroom. I am looking forward to continuing following this group of students throughout the semester. Jenna also did a great job on her art work. I told her it is great to be a sensitive person and I always like to be around people that are energetic because it makes me feel happier too.

No comments:

Post a Comment